Fort Atkinson, WI
Built in 1916 the library has had three expansions, first in 1931 and again in 1983.
The recent renovation provided 12,000 square feet of additional space added to the 21,000 square feet of existing space, all totally restored. It was important to retain the beauty and history of the library while building new space for current and future use.
Completed in 2010.