Lake Geneva, WI
Black Point Estate, a mansion on the shores of Lake Geneva, was built in 1888 by Chicago beer baron Conrad Seipp. The property was a gift to the family from the State of Wisconsin.
The project consisted of building a new visitor center and various improvements to the grounds and the buildings to make them suitable for a public museum site. The project included interior restoration; the primary emphasis was on the restoration of the character-defining interior features. Building systems, including structural systems, were improved to support the and protect the physical restoration of the estate.
Completed in 2007.