The Turner Hall Ballroom is a two-story, 11,000+ square foot space encompassing the second and third floors of Turner Hall with a raked stage on the East end. From the late 19th to early 20th century, the Ballroom was a centerpiece of the German and Milwaukee social, cultural and political life. During its glory days, the Ballroom hosted weekly concerts.
Two ceiling fires damaged the ballroom in 1933 and 1941. Now after over 70 years of neglect, the Ballroom has been restored in the spirit of public use for which it was originally intended. The Ballroom can comfortable handle crowds of 600 people.
Completed in 2007-present.