Mt. Calvary, WI
St. Anthony Hall
St. Anthony’s Hall is a Freshman and Sophomore residence hall constructed in 1959. The project included the renovation of the 32,700 square foot facility and the addition of 3,000 square feet for circulation and social space. Work included new fire protection, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems.
St. Mary Hall
St. Mary’s Hall is a multi-purpose building that includes Junior living quarters, Study Hall, Refectory, Health, Campus Ministry, Meeting Space, and related support facilities. UWA completed the renovation of three floors, approximately 45,000 square feet of the existing St. Mary’s Hall, as well as a 4,200-square foot per floor addition. Work included new fire protection, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems. A new elevator and refurbished freight elevator were also installed.
St. Joseph Hall
The new St. Joseph Hall was constructed in large part to replace the historic St. Joseph Hall that was destroyed in a fire in early 2014. Program elements include administrative offices, admission and recruiting, staff workrooms, three science classrooms, four general classrooms, and meeting rooms.
Completed in 2014-2016.